Genshin Impact is a massive game, one that will have you playing for countless hours. However, things can get a bit rough if you’re having progression woes with the grind. And, of course, you might think it’s time to call it quits. Here’s our guide to help you uninstall Genshin Impact from your computer.
Note: For more information about the game, check out our Genshin Impact guides and features hub.
How to uninstall Genshin Impact from your PC
There are a couple of ways for you to uninstall Genshin Impact from your PC. The first is by opening the Control Panel or the settings page:
- Click on the magnifying glass icon on your taskbar, then type “Control Panel” (without the quotes) in the search box. You should see a bunch of options, including “Programs – Uninstall a program.” Click on that and you’ll find a list of the software you’ve installed on your PC. Search for “Genshin Impact” and uninstall it.
- Alternatively, you can press the Windows key + I to open the settings panel. You should see “Apps – Uninstall, defaults, optional features.” Click on that, then check the upper-right corner for “Related settings – Programs and features.” This will bring up the same panel from before where you can search for the game and uninstall it.
Epic Games Store
It’s also possible to uninstall Genshin Impact from your PC if you got it from the Epic Games Store. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the EGS launcher and click on “Library” to show all the games that you have.
- Look for Genshin Impact and, at the bottom-right of the game’s image, you should see three dots that you can click.
- This brings up several actions. Select uninstall and wait for the process to be completed.