Hitman 3‘s Dartmoor level has you exploring a grand manor in a lush countryside. Here’s our guide to help you with Dartmoor’s discovery challenges.
Hitman 3: Dartmoor discovery challenges guide
Shortcuts – Hitman 3‘s Dartmoor level has a couple of shortcuts. But, first, you’ll want to find a crowbar. There’s one on a crate just behind the greenhouse (seen in the image below).
Balcony Ladder shortcut – This one’s easy to find since it’s at the balcony of Zachary Carlisle’s room.
Maintenance Ladder shortcut – This is a bit out of the way, but you need to reach Alexa’s office at the top floor of the mansion. Head to the landing and you’ll notice a window.
You can hang on the ledge near the stairwell. If you’re having trouble, just hug the ledge and you should see the button prompt. You can then shimmy and climb outside.
Unlocking this shortcut lets you complete an assassination challenge, one that requires you to snipe Alexa Carlisle from the rooftop.
Disguises – Almost all of the disguises in Hitman 3‘s Dartmoor level can be easily obtained since you’ll encounter these NPCs inside Thornbridge Manor, or while you’re doing mission stories.
Escape Points – All of the escape points in Hitman 3‘s Dartmoor level are easily accessible. However, you’ll need keys for two of these:
- The boat key is inside the greenhouse.
- The hearse key can be found on a box just across from it. Another one is also carried by the undertaker.
Other discovery challenges in Dartmoor
- Tuppence – This is discussed in our case file mini-guide.
- House Cleaning – This is discussed in our “Means, Motive, and Opportunity” guide.
- Let’s Go Hunting – The weapons locker is in the eastern corridor next to the staff room and Mr. Fernsby’s room.
- D’ya Like Dags – The bulldog cane is in Emma and Gregory’s room.
- Dogs Secrets – With the bulldog cane equipped, go to the second floor of the library and interact with the bookcase in the corner.
- Magic Is Real – You can pry off the unicorn horn from the busts outside the manor. You can also find one inside Alexa Carlisle’s private room (seen below).
- Thornbridge Manor keys – There are five keys for you to loot from the following: Emma Carlisle, Gregory Carlisle, Rebecca Carlisle, Mr. Fernsby, and the master key inside Mr. Fernsby’s room.