Hitman 3‘s Dartmoor level is one helluva memorable location. It presents several paths for you to reach your target during “Death in the Family,” as well as a particularly brilliant mission story. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Hitman 3 guides and features hub. Likewise, please be reminded that this guide contains spoilers.
Hitman 3: Dartmoor and “Death in the Family” guide
You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- Dartmoor level mastery unlocks and targets
- How to get the case file
- Mission Story: Means, Motive, and Opportunity
- Mission Story: A Day to Remember
- Mission Story: Her Final Resting Place
- Dartmoor challenges: Assassination
- Dartmoor challenges: Discovery
- Dartmoor challenges: Feats
- Silent Assassin Suit Only (SASO) and Sniper Assassin run
Note 1: I’ve cited when you should save your game manually since this will let you complete various assassination challenges.
Note 2: Just to clarify, I completed these while playing Hitman 3 on Professional difficulty (Master difficulty would’ve limited me to only one save). Likewise, most of the guides assume that you’re only going for a Silent Assassin ranking.