When “open sesame” stops working, there is always technology we can use. Here is how to open doors with the Terminal Computer in Lethal Company.
Lethal Company: How to Open Doors with Terminal Computer
There is nothing worse than trying to escape from a Bracken, a Ghost Girl, or even a Coil-Head and then finding yourself in front of a locked door. Death is not fun, except when it happens out of nowhere and to one of your friends. There are two types of locked doors in the game: normal doors, and security doors. In the case of normal locked doors, you will have to look for a key that will be randomly dropped on the map. For the locked security doors, you will have to use the Terminal Computer.
In what can only be described as the least secure security doors in all media ever, all you have to do to unlock them is access the Monitor and type the door code as a command. Here are the steps you need to take to do it:
- Open the Terminal and type and send “Other“.
- Type and send “View Monitor“.
- Then, type “Switch” followed by the teammate’s username that is the closest to the locked security door.
- You will see the player on the monitor and the door as well. You will notice a letter and a digit on the map where the door is, that is the door’s name.
- Enter the locked security door’s name in the Terminal.
- The security door will be unlocked. For confirmation, you will receive a message reading “BROADCASTED SPECIAL CODE.”
The best way to approach this is to have one of your teammates monitor your steps inside the moon. Then, you can communicate with your teammate to unlock doors and even receive intel about what may be hunting you in the dark. Just remember that you need someone who knows the commands and types fast so that you will have the necessary support and won’t die finding scrap.