This month’s video round-up will take you to the depths of the ocean, high into the skies and through the crumbling buildings of a ruined city. You’ll see fantastical realms, fortified causeways and … err … a shirtless man in a Paris hotel room. As ever, the IncGamers Plays series provides you with a veritable travelogue of narrated videogame footage.
Settle yourself in, and take your pick from the following features:
– I brave the waters of this less-than-terrific third person shooter to see if its waves hold any hidden treasures (they don’t).
– Tim narrates this multiplayer match from the tower defence (and attack) title, in which his deadly wolf catapults try to take down my endless stream of nimble rogues.
– I take an armed and dangerous cruise around one of the beta tracks in this car combat revival piece.
– Several sizeable chunks of footage from the much-anticipated MMO.
Character Creation (Human Necromancer)
Quest Segments from the Human Storyline
Dynamic Events in Queensdale
– Tim and I discuss the climbing, combat and inventory juggling of Ubisoft’s survival title.
– In an urgent race against time, I attempt to deliver a passenger to his $100 burger before he chunders all over my plane’s fancy new seats.
– A shirtless man paces his Paris hotel room. How will he occupy his time? By solving puzzles of course, in Pendulo’s latest adventure game.
Keep checking the main site for more IncGamers Plays videos throughout April, and beyond.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.