Fixes for everyone’s favorite droid
Respawn Entertainment’s Jedi: Fallen Order received a patch yesterday that fixed a few problems around the Star Wars galaxy. Apparently Cal has a penchant for phasing through walls and getting stuck for eternity in forgotten tombs. A lot of the feedback came from the community. Kudos to Respawn for such a quick turnaround in addressing a lot of these issues.
One of the big changes is that the color of the Force bar has been switched, thereby making it easier to read. BD-1 has also been nerfed significantly because he no longer has an unintended cloaking device that allowed him to disappear during specific moments. Does that technology even exist in Star Wars?
More importantly, other, more serious bugs prevented players from progressing in the game. Some of them prevented players from completed puzzles. One bug even removed a character from the game. Yikes. But Respawn is on the job and fixed them, and players can continue Cal’s journey unimpeded.
Here are a few of the more important fixes that the patch addresses:
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone’s favorite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its color switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another ??? character.
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.