Warner is releasing the Middle-earth: Shadow of War Blade of Galadriel content update today along with free updates for all players.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War Blade of Galadriel will have gamers playing as the elite Elven warrior Eltariel who is known by her enemies as Blade of Galadriel. She’s been sent to Morder by Galadriel to hunt down the pesky Nazgul. She can dual wield Elven blades and comes with new combat abilities, skills, and gear.
The DLC also brings new Nemesis characters, such as Flint, Tinder and the Slayer of the Dead. There are also eight new Legendary Orcs who can return to join your forces in the main story campaign with new abilities added to the Nemesis System.
New free content has also been added today which includes:
- Nemesis System Enhancements – Orc Captains (whether friends or foes) can exhibit new traits and behaviours, adding further depth to combat encounters and player interactions, such as:
- Tunnel Rat – Orcs can burrow into the ground and summon Ghûls.
- Sniper Shot – Archers can fire from great distances with pinpoint accuracy.
- Tremor – Ologs can pound the earth with tremendous force, staggering nearby threats and heavily damaging structures.
- Gifts of Treasure – Followers can now bring players the gift of a Treasure Orc, providing even more ways to earn Gems and Mirian.
- Photo Mode Upgrades – New filters, frames and styles, along with adjustable expressions and added stickers, giving players more options for customising in-game action shots.
- Player Skins – Choose to appear as Talion or Eltariel in the main story campaign.
- Training Orders Update – Players can now upgrade their Orc Followers with Training Orders while in the Garrison, saving time and offering more flexibility in deployment.
- Player Stats Page – New menu for players to track a variety of in-game statistics, including the number and type of enemy kills, dominations and betrayals; fortresses conquered and defended; gear pieces collected and upgraded; and many more.
- Field of View Options – More ways for players to customise the user interface and scale their field of view.
Full patch notes are also available covering numerous fixes.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.