Kislev is one of the playable factions in Total War: Warhammer III. It is the bastion of the north and the Old World’s first line of defense against the hordes of Chaos. There are three playable lords who share several mechanics. One of them is Tzarina Katarin, who leads a faction known as the Ice Court. Here’s our Total War: Warhammer III Tzarina Katarin and Kislev guide to help you with the
Note: For more information, check out our Total War: Warhammer III guides and features hub.
Total War: Warhammer III Tzarina Katarin and Kislev guide
This is a big one since Tzarina Katarin of Kislev has a bunch of interesting faction mechanics in Total War: Warhammer III. We discuss these in detail in the pages below:
- The basics: Faction bonuses, starting units, skills, technology, and unique building chains
- Motherland, Devotion, and confederation with Kostaltyn
- Ice Court recruitment and the Ataman system
- Tzarina Katarin’s quest battle
- How to unlock and recruit Boris Ursus
Note: All factions in Total War: Warhammer III, including Kislev, have similar core campaign progression and victory conditions. These entail venturing forth into the Realms of Chaos/Chaos Rifts, winning Survival Battles, and defeating Be’lakor in the Forge of Souls.