Bethesda has revealed a star-studded line-up of actors lending their voice talents to Dishonored with some of the roles being finalised. The line-up include:
- Academy Award winner, Susan Sarandon (“Thelma & Louise,” “Dead Man Walking”) – Former aristocrat, Granny Rags
- Golden Globe winner, Brad Dourif (“The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, “One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest”) – inventor Piero, creator of the iconic mask worn by Corvo as well as a wealth of gadgets Corvo can use
- Emmy Award nominees Carrie Fisher (original “Star Wars” trilogy) and John Slattery (“Mad Men”) – broadcasting government propaganda over loudspeakers throughout the city.
- Michael Madsen (“Thelma & Louise,” “Reservoir Dogs,” “Kill Bill”)
- Lena Headey (“300,” “Game of Thrones”) – Calista, Emily’s caretaker
- John Slattery (“Mad Men,” “The Adjustment Bureau”)
- Michael Madsen – Daud – A mysterious assassin.
- Chloë Grace Moretz (“Kick-Ass,” “Hugo”) – Young Lady Emily, the Empress’ daughter
Arkane Studios’ president added: “Having such talented actors voice Dishonored’s compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game.We want to draw people into this virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience.”