AMD has kicked out a new set of drivers in time for some of the upcoming big game releases including Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and Civilization VI.
These latest drivers can be picked up from AMD’s site now.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.10.2 Highlights
- Battlefield 1
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
- Titanfall 2
- Serious Sam VR Early Access
- Eagle Flight VR
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI
- Fan speed may sometimes remain elevated on select Radeon RX 400 series graphics products even when an application has been exited.
- Eyefinity group settings may not be retained after driver upgrade when using AMD CrossFire configurations.
- Gears of War™ 4 may experience an application hang when using select high resolution and quality configurations in some specific game maps.
- DirectX®12 content may be unable to launch on some older CPUs that do not support popcnt instruction.
- Battlefield 1™ AMD CrossFire profile updates for game launch.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- The Division™ may experience checkered corruption when using character model overlays or the game menu.
- Some users without the Radeon WattMan feature may experience a Radeon Software popup error regarding Radeon WattMan.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.