Ubisoft has spoken up regarding the poor experience fans are getting from their recently released Assassin’s Creed Unity.
They listed these issues to be getting priority for fixes:
- Arno falling through the ground.
- Game crashing when joining a co-op session.
- Arno getting caught inside of hay carts.
- Delay in reaching the main menu screen at game start.
- Frame rate issues.
- Graphical and collision issues.
- Matchmaking co-op issues.
- Helix Credits issues.
Ubisoft also confirms there are specific issues with running the game on AMD’s GPUs and CPUs, and they are working together on fixes immediately.