Assault Rifles in Call of Duty: Mobile is probably the most important weapon you can use in the shooter.
They’re the perfect middle ground between SMGs and LMGs, and they are very versatile in how they work. On top of that, they’re easy to use and do quite a bit of damage. There’s a handful of these weapons, but here are the best assault rifles in Call of Duty: Mobile.
Call of Duty: Mobile: Best assault rifles
These weapons stand out the most and can help you get better over time with upgrades. Also, each gun on this list is not in order. Regardless of which one you use, you’ll have a good time.
Best assault rifles
- ICR-1: One of the earlier weapons to unlock and is a step above the default M4. It’s got good range, damage, range, and control. Fighting with this weapon is quite easy since your shots will mostly land. However, the only issue that I had was with its slow firing rate. If you can speed up how the weapon shoots, it can become deadly.
- Man-O-War: If you’re okay with not having much control and being a slow gun, the Man-O-War is for you. However, with upgrades, you might be able to fix those issues. The reason why I’m putting this weapon on this list is that it’s powerful and has accuracy that compliment each other. On top of that, if you invest in fully upgrading it, the weapon can become like the M4LMG.
- LK2R: For assault rifles, this weapon has a quick fire rate with decent damage that makes it worthwhile. Additionally, it seems like the accuracy doesn’t get hit either, so you could be an asset for the team with the LK2R. If you run with this weapon, to make the pros of the weapon better, look into investing in the weapon’s control because if you can make all the shots land, the enemy will fall faster.
- AK-47: A list of the best assault rifles wouldn’t be anything without the staple AK-47. Its attack and accuracy are the highlights, but of course, it’s fire-rate and control falter slightly. However, you don’t notice it as much because the accuracy makes up for where the AK-47 falls short. It’s very upgradable, so if you get good upgrades you can make it as quick and deadly as some of the best SMGs in the game.
- ASM10: Now this is an interesting weapon. It’s got above-average damage with accuracy that helps make the shots count. On the other hand, it’s got low control and suffers quite a bit in range. This can all be fixed quite a bit with certain upgrades that make it quicker and give it more of a range. Because underneath the issues there’s a reliable weapon.
Call of Duty: Mobile is free to play via iOS and Android.