Cities: Skylines is going back to school in its latest expansion, Campus! As a result, players will be able to choose new buildings to host in their cities: a Trade School, Liberal Arts College, or University. By attracting students to your campus and creating Academic Works, you can increase your reputation and unlock new buildings.
Alongside these new educational buildings, players will also be able to take advantage of several additional features. As per the game’s Steam page, you can look forward to:
- Var-City Sports – Bring college sports to your city by building football, basketball, baseball, track & field, and swimming arenas. Manage your teams, hire coaches, sell tickets — and collect prizes for winning matches! Customize your teams with unique jerseys and increase their chances of winning with cheerleaders and coaches.
- Syllabuster – Employ seven new policies including book fairs and for-profit education. Sponsor academic works by handing out research grants and supporting the staff.
- We Fancy – Display your scientific achievements in Museums.
- Cheers! – Celebrate with your citizens during graduation ceremonies.
- Ludocartography 101 – Five new maps for your building pleasure.
- Three New Chirper Hats – Be the big chirp on campus!
This new expansion will launch on May 21. Check out the trailer below!
Songs And Structures Of The Campus
Furthermore, players can expect two new radio stations with 16 unique songs each — Deep Focus Radio and Campus Rock Radio. The former will include a mix of Lo-Fi and Ambient study music while the latter boasts a mix of pop, rock, and punk.
Players can also find a new Content Creator Pack in the expansion. Labeled as University City, this pack will include 32 low-density commercial buildings and 15 props including commercial signs and logos to make your city feel and look like a real college town.
Cities: Skylines Campus is set to launch on May 21 for a price of $12.99 / £9.99 / €12.99.