Cyberpunk 2077 offers a plethora of skill options as you progress with your character, V. You’ll need to increase attributes and perks, obtaining additional boons as you go along. Here’s our mega guide to help you out.
Note: For more information, check out our Cyberpunk 2077 guides and features hub.
Cyberpunk 2077: Everything you need to know about leveling perks and attributes
Due to the nature of in-game mechanics, I’ve divided this guide for Cyberpunk 2077 into multiple parts. You can refer to the page below for the particular attributes or perks that you need help with:
- I. The basics: Leveling attributes and perks
- II. Skill reset
- III. Body attribute and perks: Athletics, Annihilation, and Street Brawler
- IV. Reflexes attribute and perks: Assault, Handguns, and Blades
- V. Technical Ability attribute and perks: Crafting and Engineering
- VI. Intelligence attribute and perks: Breach Protocol and Quickhacking
- VII. Cool attribute and perks: Stealth and Cold Blood
Note: For the sections related to each perk (i.e., Athletics, Blades, Cold Blood), I’ve highlighted the ones that I feel are the most important as you continue to play Cyberpunk 2077.