Dark Souls 2 was recently released on the PC but unfortunately some gamers have been experiencing bugs that include the game crashing. A patch has now been released that aims to fix the game for players. Although the patch doesn’t list exactly what it’ll be sorting out, it is designed to improve the game and developers Bandai Namco have acknowledged some of the bugs on their site.
Dark Souls 2 PC issues
- We are currently investigating and escalating this issue. Some possible work-arounds can be found here: https://steamcommunity.com/app/236430/discussions/0/558754259683457381/We’ll keep this space updated as we know more
- Reports of some previously VAC banned players are unable to play online in Dark Souls II. We will update this space when we have more information on this topic.
- Dark Souls II does not recognize or take input from my controller. If you are experiencing this problem, try the following: “Open up Device Manager and under Human Interface Devices, right click and disable all HID-compliant game controllers, and if you have a G13 disable the Logitch G13 Joystick. Restart the game and it should work. You may also need to disable any virtual HID-compliant game controllers as well.” If you continue to experience this issue, please get in touch with our support team and let them know what controller you are trying to use. We’ll do our best to assist you from there. We will continue to update this space with more information on this issue.
- Reports of players having issues with Keyboard and Mouse controls. We are currently investigating this topic. Please post here with detailed descriptions of your experiences. We will continue to update this space with details as we have them.
- I do not know where my pre-order bonuses are. “Should be located in “x:SteamSteamAppscommonDark Souls IIDARK SOULSâ- DIGITAL EXTRAS” if you have it. Make sure you have the preorder content listed under the games dlc as well.” Thank you Cute Little Girl for the post. We will continue to update this space with more information as we have it. If you still don’t have access to your pre-order items, please get in touch with our support team.