Dark Souls 3 will be updated to version 1.0.7 tomorrow (20 May) and there will be some downtime on the servers.
This patch attempts to improve matchmaking, game balance, password matching rate as well as fixing a few “flaws”. The servers will be unavailable at the following times for a couple of hours as the patch is applied. The full notes are below.
- Japan — 2016-05-20 5:00pm – 7:00pm (JST)
- EU — 2016-05-20 10:00am – 12:00pm (CET) summer time
- US — 2016-05-20 1:00am – 3:00am (PDT)
Dark Souls 3 patch 1.0.7
- Adjusted the efficiency of the Great shield category
- Adjusted the consuming FP of the Magic Spell category
- Adjusted the efficiency of items: Dragon Slayer’s Axe, Crescent Axe, Dark Drift, Washing Pole, Moonlight Great Sword
- Fixed the shield penetration rate of the partial attack in the scythe category
- Fixed the stamina attack of the partial weapon category
- Improved the matching of the Blade of the Darkmoon and the Blue Sentinels covenants
- Improved the password matching rate
- Improved other game balance
- Several game flaws fixed
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.