The latest game to be released for free as part of EA’s regular On the House freebies is survival adventure Dead in Bermuda.
Dead in Bermuda was released in 2015 and it’s a survival management game with RPG elements. Players have to lead a team of eight plane crash survivors on a mysterious island and it comes with all the typical survival elements such as crafting, resources, research and of course mysteries including an ancient Atlantean prophecy.
The game received fairly positive reviews on Steam and as it’s free it’s worth adding it to your Origin collection.
Dead in Bermuda Key Features
- Manage the well-being of your team: they can die from Hunger, Fatigue, Sickness, Injury and Depression as well as lack of water.
- Relationships between characters evolve! They can argue, become friends and even lovers.
- Research & Craft to upgrade your camp.
- Deep RPG system running behind the scenes: the efficiency of every action is tied to character skill, opinions and the state of the character.
- Exploration: 100 map areas to discover, each with its own rewards… or traps!
- Randomized elements: the map, the items, the dialogs, the skills and traits of your characters changes every new game.
- Special encounters in the jungle with choose-you-own-adventure like elements.
- Easy to play, but hard to survive!
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.