The Alpine Dash is the exclusive sparrow which you can obtain during Destiny 2‘s Dawning 2019 event. The requirements are to bake and deliver a couple of treats to characters. Likewise, you’ll also need to amass several goodies that you’ve baked. This mini-guide helps you in finding out how to complete this time-gated quest chain.
Note: For the list of Dawning ingredients and recipes, head over to our event guide. Don’t forget that the event runs from December 17, 2019 to January 14, 2020. For more information, check out our Destiny 2: Season of Dawn guides and features hub.
The Dawning’s Alpine Dash sparrow
Each quest step to obtain the Alpine Dash sparrow requires you to have baked a specific number of goodies already. If you’ve baked quite a lot of these during last year’s event, then you’ll have very little to worry about since the progress will remain tracked during The Dawning 2019.
Step 1 – rewards you with the Alpine Dash sparrow that still needs to be upgraded:
- 1x Dark Chocolate Motes for the Drifter (Taken Butter + Null Taste)
- 1x Fractal Rolls for Brother Vance (Vex Milk + Pinch of Light)
- 50x gifts baked
Step 2 – Baked For Speed + upgrade:
- 1x Candy Dead Ghosts for the Spider (Dark Ether Cane + Flash of Inspiration)
- 1x Lavender Ribbon Cookies for Saint-14 (Vex Milk + Personal Touch)
- 150x gifts baked
Since Saint-14 isn’t in the Tower yet, and you can’t give him gifts during the Corridors of Time mission, you’ll have to wait until next week. For now, this is as far as you’ll get. The remaining steps for “Baked for Style” and “Baked to Order” are found via Light.gg.
Update (12/20/19): Saint-14 has returned. You can find him in the Tower hangar. He’s also got bounties for you.
Step 3 – Baked for Style + upgrade:
- 1x Fried Sha-dough for the Visage of Calus (Dark Ether Cane + Superb Texture)
- 1x Ascendant Oatmeal Raisin Cookies for Eris Morn (Chitin Powder + Finishing Touch)
- 200x gifts baked
Step 4 – Baked to Order + upgrade:
- 1x Chocolate Ship Cookies for Amanda Holliday (Cabal Oil + Null Taste)
- 1x Hackberry Tart for Benedict 99-40 (Cabal Oil + Multifaceted Flavors)
- 300x gifts baked