AMD has kicked out a new set of drivers, the AMD Crimson 16.11.3 hotfix drivers, which are specifically targetted at Dishonored 2 gamers.
Dishonored 2 will be available tomorrow (11 November) and initial impressions of performance on the PC is not looking good based on comments from people who already have access. Just be careful with this one.
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.11.3 Highlights
- Steam™ and Origin™ will no longer terminate when using AMD X-Connect Technology on unplug.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application “Raptr” has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- DOTA™2 may experience a crash when launched using the Vulkan™ API on some Graphics Core Next products.
- Battlefield™1 may experience an intermittent application specific error message popup citing graphics device removal
- Flickering may be experience while playing Overwatch™ in the main menu or viewing character models using AMD CrossFire mode.
- H.264 content playback may experience playback issues on internet browsers with hardware acceleration when also running gaming applications or content.
- FIFA 17™ may experience an application hang or black screen on launch for some select Hybrid Graphics or AMD PowerXpress mobile configurations.
- H.264 content may experience blocky corruption when streaming using P2P content players on some Radeon RX 400 series graphics products.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.