Bethesda has just kicked out a new patch for DOOM VFR and it adds a few requested features since the game launched late last year.
The most important addition is smooth locomotion and movement such as jump when it’s active. The patch should be available now on Steam and the full list of changes, including an ambiguous note on bug fixes, are as follows:
DOOM VFR PC Patch – January 30
- Added Windows Mixed Reality headset support
- Added Smooth Locomotion control option
- Added Smooth Locomotion movement speed options
- Added Weapon Pitch option to adjust angle of weapon on controller
- Added option for Jump while using VR controllers with Smooth Movement on
- Added toggle for Dash when smooth movement is on
- Added Jump to Gamepad controller scheme
- Fixed an issue with discoloring seen on some HMDs
- Various bug fixes
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.