I was getting worried about Elite: Dangerous, it had been more than two or three days without an updated Gamma version. But don’t worry incremental patch fans, the Frontier team have come out of the weekend with a new update. This takes Elite: Dangerous to Gamma 1.05.
According to the forum post linked above, this one went live a few hours ago, so all you’ll need to do is follow the launcher prompt to update. Same as usual.
There aren’t a huge number of changes in this one (as you’d imagine, since they’re patching pretty regularly,) but here’s what’s different:
– Fix for crash seen during processing of the render queue
Tweaks and general fixes
– Fix for sudden Starport rotation jumps
– Fix for game time getting out of sync between clients
– Fix for multiple stars having same system address
– Fix for not being able to purchase ships even when player has enough money tied up in their current ship to part exchange
– Added resource loading failure reports
– Added telemetry to help investigate why resource overlays sometimes get into a dead state
– Players should once again be eligible for their own stock allocation of rare goods instead of sharing one with everybody shopping at that Station
– Outfitting shops throughout inhabited space should now stock a greater variety of internal modules
– Start creating news articles when minor factions change state in response to Commanders’ actions and inactions.
– Minor improvements to server reliability, user presence and matchmaking