Second week as league leader for Fifa 12.
EA Sports’ Fifa 12 has remained at the top of the UK all-format software chart for the second week in a row, holding off the challenge posed by new releases Rage and Dark Souls.
Fifa 12’s sales figures for its second week on shelves dropped 68% on the it managed in its first seven days. Bethesda/id Software’s Rage entered in second spot, whereas From Software/Namco Bandai’s Dark Souls took third.
Elsehwere, Gears of War 3 is still going strong in fourth, as is F1 2011 in fifth. The ever-dependable Zumba Fitness is still dancing its way around the top ten, currently sitting in sixth.
UK all-format chart (with review links):
1. FIFA 12 (EA Sports) –
2. Rage (Bethesda Softworks) –
3. Dark Souls (Namco Bandai) –
4. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft) –
5. F1 2011 (Codemasters) –
6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
7. Dead Island (Deep Silver) –
8. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Eidos) –
9. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
10. Resistance 3 (SCE) –