For Honor has been out for a few days and UbiSoft are ready to reveal some of the changes coming to the game.
Bots have been looked at and changes are coming to replace players who have left with dead bots. Guardbreaks are also being tweaked so they can be countered and there’s changes to the Valkyrie, Conquerers and Beserkers.
Bots Replacing Players in Duel / Brawl / Elimination Game Modes:
- In response to player feedback from Beta, we will address your concerns regarding Bots with full health replacing leaving players. We will now replace the leaving player with a dead Bot in Duel, Brawl, and Elimination game modes. This will effectively make you win the current round if it was the only opponent left alive. For the rounds that follow, the Bot will stay in place of the player.
Conqueror and Berserker:
- Currently if your opponent blocks a light attack from these two characters, they can combo into a free Guard Break. This will no longer happen.
- We will address the bug where the second and third stabs from a guardbreak do not apply bleed.
- Light Attacks: reduced recovery time
- Light Chains: reduced time between attacks
- Pouncing Thrust & Hunter’s Strike: Increased damage and link options after those moves
- Shield Crush: add link to Light Attack chains
- Hunter’s Rush: reduced recovery time
Guardbreak Counter (All Heroes):
- Currently you can’t counter a guardbreak during a guardbreak attempt. This will be return to the previous behavior seen in the Beta.
Ubi hasn’t mentioned when these For Honor changes will be applied but expect to see them soon, probably next week.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.