In the Fortnite v3.4 patch update Vending Machines were added to the game which would allow players to use resources to buy weapons at these machines.
The Vending Machines are dotted around the map and each item type will cost a certain amount of materials. Each vending machine also randomly selects a rarity and the costs are as follows.
- Items found in a Common (white) version will cost 100 materials.
- Items found in a Uncommon (green) version will cost 200 materials.
- Items found in a Rare (blue) version will cost 300 materials.
- Items found in a Epic (purple) version will cost 400 materials.
- Items found in a Legendary (gold) version will cost 500 materials.
The Vending Machine Locations have been pinpointed on this map.Related to this article