Gameforge are set to publish the online FPS S.K.I.L.L.- Special Force 2 here in Europe.
This Unreal 3 powered shooter could tick most boxes for FPS gamers as it features multiple game modes, a load of weapons and eSport features such as a clan administration system. Classic mods such as deathmatch and team deathmatch make an appearance and there’s also a mode called ‘Seizure’ where one team has get to secret information in the other team’s camp whilst the other team tries to thwart their mission.
Features picked out by Gameforge include:
- Unreal 3 engine and professional sound design
- Fast-paced multiplayer action for up to 16 players simultaneously
- In-game clan features for organisation of clans directly in the game
- Extensive selection of weapons and equipment
- Customisable characters
- Classic game modes such as deathmatch and team deathmatch as well as new variants such as Survival and Party
- High scores, statistics and achievements
- Free download
- No subscription fees
Interested? If the answer is yes, the first 5,000 subscribers will receive guaranteed entry for the upcoming S.K.I.L.L.- Special Force 2 closed beta. Get your name down now on the official website.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.