Eula’s best artifacts: Pale Flame 4-set vs. Pale Flame and Bloodstained Chivalry vs. Pale Flame/Bloodstained with Noblesse Oblige
Let’s discuss the best artifact options for Eula in Genshin Impact.
The Pale Flame artifact set has the following bonuses:
- Two-piece bonus – +25% Physical damage.
- Four-piece bonus – When an elemental skill hits an opponent, ATK is increased by 9% for seven seconds. This can stack up to two times and can be triggered every 0.3 seconds. Once two stacks are reached, the aforementioned two-piece bonus is increased by 100%.
What makes the four-piece Pale Flame artifact set great for Eula is the bonus to Physical damage. It’s the element, or non-element rather, that determines the DPS output of her burst/ult.
Speaking of Physical damage and bursts, you can also try out these two combos:
- 2x Pale Flame and 2x Bloodstained Chivalry – You’ll gain an extra 25% Physical damage from Bloodstained Chivalry. As such, you’re looking at a 50% Physical damage bonus from Bloodstained and Pale Flame. You’re mostly losing out on the ATK% proc from a four-piece Pale Flame setup, but this might be viable in case that new artifact set didn’t have ideal rolls.
- 2x Pale Flame or Bloodstained Chivalry and 2x Noblesse Oblige – This setup grants you a 25% Physical damage increase, along with the additional 25% elemental burst damage from the Noblesse Oblige.
- Main stats – ATK% (sands) and Physical damage (goblet). For the circlet, you can go with crit rate since Eula’s ascension grants extra crit damage.
- Sub-stats – Prioritize crit damage, crit rate, and ATK%.
Anyway, let’s discuss Eula’s talents and constellations in the next part of our Genshin Impact guide.