The Theater Mechanicus returns in Genshin Impact as part of the Hues of the Violet Garden event. This minigame is all about building towers to defeat waves of mobs, earning a high enough score that’ll give you rewards. Here’s our Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus Stage of Brilliance guide to help you with the towers, enemies, and map layouts for this particular activity.
Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus Stage of Brilliance guide
To unlock the Theater Mechanicus Stage of Brilliance in Genshin Impact, you’ll need to complete True Tales of the Violet Garden – Act 2. Don’t fret, because this is just a very straightforward quest. You’ll simply meet up with Xingqiu and talk to various NPCs (which does get a bit tedious). When that’s done, a marker will appear in Ritou’s docks and you’ll be able to talk to an NPC named Komataka.
In any case, I’ve split up our Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus Stage of Brilliance guide into a couple of sections. You can refer to the pages below for the parts that you need help with:
- The basics: What’s new in this version of the event, tower options, Fortune Sticks, and Mystic Sticks
- Day 1: Whither the Wind Wends challenge tips
- Day 2: Slumber Spirit’s Bridge challenge tips
- Day 3: Autumnal Resplendence challenge tips
- Day 4: Springtide Advent challenge tips