Hitman 2 was met with some high marks at release last month, even earning some love from us. Today, Warner Bros. and IO Interactive have revealed the December roadmap, detailing what’s to come for Agent 47.
There’s a lot of content coming to Hitman 2 this month. Agent 47 will have new Contracts including an Escalation Contract, as well as a new Exclusive Target mission. Yes, Sean Bean‘s time in the sun has ended. Now a target known as The Revolutionary has entered the crossfire. The first Featured Contract, created by the Hitman community, called Occupational Hazards, is available starting today.
Upcoming Content Courtesy Of The Press Release:
- New Featured Contracts: Occupational Hazards (Available Now) – All Featured Contracts are created by members of the community and then added to the game for all players to enjoy. For Hitman 2, Featured Contracts will be chosen based on themes – and the first is ‘Occupational Hazards,’ as all contracts are focused on jobs, occupations and professions.
- New Escalation Contract: The Aelwin Augment (December 13) – Escalation Contracts focus on how players can adapt their skills and playstyles to the various complications that can be thrown Agent 47’s way. This new Escalation Contract takes place on the mysterious Isle of Sgàil and it is sure to be a memorable visit.
- Holiday Surprise! (December 16) – Stay tuned for a time-limited, Christmas-themed surprise coming later this month.
- New Elusive Target: The Revolutionary (December 21) – A new Elusive Target will arrive in Santa Fortuna for 10 days, and you’ll be able to unlock the Casual Tourist with gloves suit if you manage to complete it. More details on this contract will be available in the coming weeks. In the meantime, check out the Elusive Target Rewards blog post for a full overview of the ET rewards.
- New Escalation: The Turms Infatuation (December 27) – The month will be wrapped up (pun intended) with an Escalation Contract in Santa Fortuna.
Guys In Disguise
Additionally, a new video titled “How to Hitman: Hidden in Plain Sight” saw its release today. In it, you learn how to pull off assassinations undetected. It also teaches you how to avoid the attention of guards and civilians, while using cover and disguises to weave through each map surreptitiously.
Hitman 2 is available now on PC. To read more about the December roadmap, check out the official page.Related to this article
Cam has been shooting for high scores since his days playing on the Atari 2600. Writing about video games since 2005, Cam has also worked with GameSpot, GamesRadar, and PlayBoy.