“A Day to Remember” is a mission story in Hitman 3‘s Dartmoor level. Here’s our guide to help you out.
Hitman 3: Dartmoor mission story guide – A Day to Remember
To start Hitman 3‘s “A Day to Remember” mission story in the Dartmoor level, you’ll need to reach the northern edge of the mansion. You’ll find the photographer just outside the greenhouse.
Important save: The end goal here is to get your main target, Alexa Carlisle, to come out since it’s time to pose for a family photo. However, because you can complete various challenges here, I suggest you keep a save handy.
If you want to take the photo yourself:
- Subdue the photographer, then take his disguise.
- Take the fuse cell from the fuse box in the yard and place it in the panel near the fountain.
- Take a picture of the maid so she calls Alexa and the rest of the Carlisle family.
If you want the photographer to do it:
- Just take the fuse cell and place it inside the panel. Don’t eliminate the photographer.
- He’ll take a photo of the maid and the Carlisle family will come out.
Important save: This Dartmoor mission story is done. That’s really quick, at least compared to “Means, Motive, and Opportunity.” Try to have another save here so you can experience how other results could play out.
I mean, you could eliminate Alexa Carlisle now by sabotaging the wiring and causing the fountain to leak. Alternatively, you can let her live so you can complete some tallies. There are certain assassination, discovery, and feats challenges that you can do if she ends up roaming around the first floor of the mansion. Oh, and don’t forget that you still need to get the case file to finish the level.