Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae is a 5-star character from Honkai: Star Rail and deals powerful damage with his enhanced Basic Attacks, with some of the flashiest animations in the game. Dan Heng can dish out some insane damage at the expense of many skill points, but this unique and strong character is bound to be a great main DPS option for you if you can deck him out with the best build. Here’s our guide on the best build for Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae in Honkai: Star Rail.
Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae’s best build in Honkai: Star Rail
Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae is a Destruction character, so you’ll have to use Destruction Light Cones for him.
- Brighter Than the Sun is Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae’s signature Light Cone and his best-in-slot option. This is a 5-star Light Cone which you’ll need to use Stellar Jades to obtain. This Light Cone can boost the wearer’s Crit Rate, as well as provide a unique “Dragon’s Call” buff that increases the wearer’s ATK and Energy Regeneration Rate every time the wearer uses a Basic Attack. This buff can stack twice, allowing you to gain a potential 36% ATK buff and 12% Energy Regeneration Rate buff.
- On The Fall of an Aeon is another 5-star Light Cone Dan Heng can use, and is a free-to-play option, as it’s available to purchase for free in Herta’s shop. This Light Cone increases the wearer’s ATK by 16% at maximum superimposition, which stacks up to 4 times. This can provide a potential 64% ATK buff for Dan Heng. Additionally, Dan Heng can get an additional DMG buff of 24% at maximum superimposition when Dan Heng inflicts a Weakness Break on enemies.
- If you do not have On the Fall of an Aeon, you can use the 4-star Light Cone Under the Blue Sky. This Light Cone increases the wearer’s ATK by 16% and the wearer’s Crit Rate by 12% after defeating an enemy.
Relics & Eidolons
Here are Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae’s best relics:
- The Wastelander of Banditry Desert Relic Set is his best relic set, provided you can trigger the 4-piece effect of this set. This relic set increases the wearer’s Imaginary DMG by 10% and increases the wearer’s Crit Rate by 10% when they attack debuffed enemies, as well as their Crit DMG by 20% when attacking Imprisoned enemies. It can be difficult to take advantage of the 4-piece passive, but if you are able to, this will increase his damage the most.
- If you are finding it difficult to take advantage of the full benefits of the Wastelander set, you can use the Musketeer of Wild Wheat relic set instead. This set increases the wearer’s ATK by 12%, SPD by 6%, and Basic Atk DMG by 10%.
- The Rutilant Arena Relic set is his best 2-piece Ornament set, increasing the wearer’s Crit Rate by 8%. Additionally, when Dan Heng Inbibitor Lunae’s Crit Rate reaches 70%, the wearer’s Basic ATK and Skill DMG will also be increased by 20%.
Here are some of Dan Heng’s most important Eidolons:
- Eidolon 2 is one of his strongest Eidolons, action-forwarding him by 100% after using his Ultimate and gaining an extra Squama Sacrosancta stack.
- Eidolon 6 is expensive to obtain but is his strongest Eidolon, boosting the Resistance Penetration of Dan Heng’s next Fulgurant Leap attack.
Honkai: Star Rail Version 1.3 is available now.