As Cyberpunk 2077 finally pushes towards its closing acts, you will be faced with a series of Hansen’s questions. Pulling together a few elements of the storyline and extra little pieces of information will get you through this conversation unharmed. However, get one answer wrong from the big man of Dogtown and the consequences could be disastrous. These are the answers you need to give to keep him satisfied that you are who you say you are and not a Netrunner wearing another Netrunner’s face.
How to pass Hansen’s questions in Cyberpunk 2077
If you have managed to pay attention throughout the game so far, you will find that most of the answers to Hansen’s questions are pretty straightforward. You would be forgiven for missing a few key elements, however, as there is an enormous amount of dialogue to get through. The eternally suspicious Hansen will grant you access to his inner sanctum if you can just get all his probing questions right in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Why are you hungover? – It was an accident.
- Would you like a drink? – Work, then pleasure.
- Did you make a lot of money at the casino? – This is dependent on whether you won at roulette previously. You can find out how to beat the twins at roulette in Cyberpunk 2077 here.
- I think we have a mutual friend from your time in prison. – What friend?
- She had a rat tattoo. – We were in different wings.
- Who was the fashion type you wanted to get in contact with? – Kerry Eurodyne.
- Would you be able to make some connections and work with La Colectife? – Impossible.
If you pay attention to what Hansen asks and reference his questions to both your own knowledge and the ID card in the corner of the screen, you will pass these questions the first time. Failing Hansen’s questions will result in a rather unfortunate ending for you and your partner in Cyberpunk 2077.
Related: Is the 2.0 update enough to save the game?