IncGamers is giving you the chance to win a top of the range graphics card, headset, gaming keyboard and mouse and three copies of Ceville, the new point-and-click fantasy title from Kalypso Media.
, a recently exiled tyrant despot ruler, is one of the most unlikely candidates to save the Queen of the realm from an assassination by a counsellor.
If you don’t want to play as Ceville himself, you have the choice of Lily, a lovely and sweet girl, or Ambrosius, a self-important knight.
If you’d like a chance to win, then all you need to do is answer the question below.
What is the name of the fairy-tale realm the game, Ceville, is set in?
You can find that information out however you like, although we’d suggest the best place to look is the official site!
Good luck, and don’t forget to read the conditions below!
1. All entries must be received by Wednesday 8 April before 1159GMT.
2. Only winners will be notified.
3. Competition open to UK residents only.
4. All entries must be sent to [email protected] with CevC1 in the subject bar.
5. Only one entry per email address.