The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope continues Supermassive Games’ Choose Your Own Adventure-style horror offerings. Set in a small town in New England, your characters are trapped by malevolent forces. Twists and turns abound, and one wrong move might spell your doom. Here’s our full walkthrough to help everyone survive in the single-player Theatrical Cut.
Note: For more information, check out our guides and features hub for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope.
The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope full walkthrough
Before continuing onward with the rest of this walkthrough for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope, I’d like to add a few reminders:
- I’ll make note of important moments such as quick-time events (QTEs), “Keep Calm” minigames, and things like premonitions and secrets that I’ve encountered.
- Likewise, I’ll mention the major decisions I’ve made during my playthrough, choices that kept my characters alive until the end of the game. However, because it’s not possible to skip scenes in Little Hope, there were a few tidbits that were too tedious to replay and test out further. If you have additional information about the scenes I wasn’t able to spot, let me know.
- Moreover, there will be a few spoilers ahead (i.e., the prologue). Still, I’ll try to keep spoilers at a minimum for the earlier chapters.
- Lastly, my advice is to first complete the game without any hints. Make your decisions and live with the consequences, if need be, to fully experience Little Hope‘s narrative and gameplay.
All right, with that said, let’s go ahead and start our Theatrical Cut walkthrough for The Dark Pictures Anthology: Little Hope. Click on the page below for the chapter or scene that you need help with:
- Prologue: Diversion and Family
- Act I: Darkest Dreaming, Reunion, No Escape, Vince, and Playing Tricks
- Act II: Confrontation, Off Track, Another Way, and The Crossing
- Act III: Lost and Troubled History
- Act IV: Pursued, Surrounded, and Low Point
- Act V: Reflections, Ruined, and Heavy Burden
- Little Hope‘s finale (Full Circle) and all endings