The new Hoops update is getting closer and closer to its release date (26 April) and Psyonix decided to fix some issues on Rocket League with a new patch.
First of all, the ESB rating has “?10+” to “?” and we also had some changes regarding hitboxes.
You can check out the full list of changes and updates below.
- Improved Hitboxes for multiple vehicles to more accurately represent their models; specifically…
- Fixed Scarab and Grog’s hitboxes, which were not long enough
- Fixed Breakout and Hotshot’s hitboxes, which were not wide enough
- Fixed Batmobile and Breakout’s hitboxes, which were abnormally long
- Fixed Gizmo, Octane, Ripper, and Scarab’s hitboxes, which were too tall
- Fixed Dominus’ hitbox, which was not long or tall enough
- Repaired collision issues that resulted in incorrect ball-bounce behavior in some maps.
- Additionally, the “Wasteland” Arena received collision improvements to eliminate inaccurate bounces
- ESRB Rating has been lowered to “E” from “E10+” (this should just affect parental control settings)
- Fixed an exploit that allowed Battle-Cars to jump considerably higher than they were supposed to