Focus Home Interactive released a new trailer for an upcoming title they are publishing, Space Hulk: Deathwish. The game is an upcoming first-person shooter, developed by Streum On Studio (E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy) inside of Unreal Engine 4, that takes place in Games Workshop’s Warhammer 40,000 universe.
You take control of soldiers exploring the mysterious “Olethros”, a collection of space ships and debris filled with hidden dangers and relics. You must fend off against ferocious Genestealers who utilise ambushes, swarming and tactical retreats to try and tear you down.
Here are some of the key features of Space Hulk: Deathwing:
- Take on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared company : The Deathwing.
- Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
- RPG Mechanics: unlock new abilities through 5 skill trees.
- Customize your armor and access devastating weapons.
- An epic 4-player Co-op mode: Play as a Terminator (and respawn as a Genestealer to hunt your friends).
There is not an official release date for Space Hulk, except that will be released “later this year”. You can find out more info and sign up for the newsletter here, and check out the brand new trailer below.