The first slice of Nier: Automata DLC will be released on 2 May and it’s called the very catchy ‘3C3C1D119440927’ DLC.
The new content was teased last week and features new costumes, those CEO boss battles which are part of three new colosseums, and other cosmetic rewards.
PC gamers who are still having issues with the game will be hoping that a patch comes out to coincide with the launch of the DLC but there’s no word on that yet.
Below are two new videos of gameplay for the DLC and a full list of what to expect.
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.