The first DLC for the FPS Painkiller Hell & Damnation, called Medieval Horror, has been released today which comes with new boss battles against the White Demon and Assassin Greed.
The survival mode has also been expanded where players can progress through a map in co-op the same way they would in campaign mode.
The update is available through Steam from today for £3.49 and here’s the full list of feature updates just for good measure.
- Enhancement/Expansion of the Survival mode
- New Survival mode: Boss Audience
- New boss and multiplayer skin: White Demon
- New enemy and multiplayer skin: Assassin Greed
- Environmental Weapon: Parcel Gun
- New Tarot Card: Fear
- 1 brand-new multiplayer map called “Inhumator”
- 3 popular multiplayer maps (Psycho, Illuminati, Chaos) remade to the HD versions and also available in classic mode