Next week Revenant will be joining the Paragon hero roster and today we have full details of what to expect from this strange looking cowboy. Epic describe him as an “unholy melding of malevolent spirit and vicious bounty hunter”.
Revenant comes with one of the strangest but possibly coolest abilities yet, his ultimate called Reckoning. This transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm for a one on one duel.
Here are his skills…
- Revolver Round (LMB/R2) – Revenant carries a revolver with 4 rounds, upon consuming these rounds he will automatically reload.
- Hellfire Rounds (RMB/R1) – Allows you to reload your weapon at any time, and passively causes bonus damage on your fourth shot.
- Scar (Q/Square) – Infuses your target with dark energy, attacking will deal bonus damage to your enemy.
- Obliterate (E/Circle) – Revenant fires a volley of projectiles which randomly target enemies in front of him.
- Reckoning (R/Triangle) – Revenant transports himself and his target to the Nether Realm, where he and his enemy must duel. While there, only Revenant can see his prey and they can only damage each other. If he succeeds in killing his enemy, he collects their bounty, earning bonus card power.
Revenant will be hitting the live servers next week on Tuesday but until then enjoy the trailer. If you’ve not tried Paragon yet then do yourself a favour and get it installed.
Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.