Today the Paragon v.35.1 patch launches with a couple of new features which include card crafting and loot crates.
Card crafting finally arrives giving the players the opportunity to dismantle unwanted cards in their collection and create cards they need. Cards are created from components acquired from the dismantled the cards no longer needed.
Loot crates are new rewards which come with extras such as rare skins, coins, master challenges, and more.
This update is also important for Iggy & Scorch who was woefully underpowered following the launch of Monolith. Iggy has been buffed as you can see in the patch notes below.
Paragon Patch v.35.1 Notes
- Loot Crates are now available for purchase.
- Card Crafting has been released.
- Weekly Card Pack
- Scorpion Plate (CP)
- Traitor’s Touch
- Cast Token
- Tier 2 Towers no longer have a 300% damage bonus buff while immune from damage.
- Super Minions will now spawn after melee minions as they leave base to prevent getting focused down by incoming waves.
- White Jungle Minions should now have death FX.
- Green Buff no longer will cancel out of targeting when it expires.
- Fixed a bug where the colored tower rings remain green for the remainder of the match on rejoin.
- Fixed a bug where backdoor protection FX could disappear on rejoin.
- Various fixes to collision, cameras collision, and geometry.
- Bots should no longer be able to see through Fog Walls.
- Kwang-bot should no longer throw his Judgement of the Heavens (Q/Square) to center of the map.
- Fixed bug where enemies and minions could become temporarily immune to damage while a Hero was knocked back.
- Fix for Heroes occasionally being unable to move after using jump pads.
- Blade Siphon
- Tooltip updated to reflect new percentages of health gained from kills. (2% for Minions and 10% for Heroes)
- Right Crunch
- Empowered Right Crunch should now have the correct name in Death Recap.
- Slow Grenades
- Decreased card scaling to 0.625 from 0.825
- Decreased base damage to 60/110/160/210 from 75/135/195/255
- Flame Turret
- Increased max turret count to 1/2/2/3 from 1/1/2/3
- Increased base damage per second to 15/28/41/54 from 12.5/22.5/32.5/42.5
- Oil Slick
- Decreased mana cost to 40 at all levels from 80/90/100/110
- Shadow Walk
- Increased mana cost to 50 at all levels from 35/40/45/50
- Crippling Dagger
- Increased mana cost to 35/40/45/50 from 25/30/35/40
- Tooltips should now display correct damage reduction per level.
- Light of the Heavens
- Decreased mana cost to 65 at all levels from 65/75/85/95
- Judgement of the Heavens
- Decreased mana cost to 70/75/80/85 from 90/100/110/120
- Decreased cooldown to 14 at all levels from 21/18/15/12
- Polish/Bug Fixing
- Fix to Lt. Belica being locked out of movement if the target dies while using Neural Disruptor.
- Belica’s targeting reticle should no longer disappear after getting a kill with Neural Disruptor.
- Decreased mana cost to 110 at all levels from 120/130/140/150
- Damage tooltip should now show the correct value.
- Decreased mana cost to 75 at all levels from 75/100/125
- Polish/Bug Fixing
- Old Saint Riktor skin should no longer have any lighting issues in the shadows.
- Decreased base health to 485.6 from 526.5
- Decreased health per level to 65.57 from 71.1
- Now grants the correct amount of damage when hitting soul stack tiers.
- Decreased base damage to 70/85/100/115 from 70/95/120/145
- Colossal Blow
- Reduced mana cost to 100 at all levels from 120/80/40
- Decreased base damage to 190/260/330 from 220/300/380
- Bramble Patch
- Updated slow duration on the tooltip.
- Increased mana cost to 35/40/45/50 from 20/30/40/50
- Rapid Fire
- Should now deal correct damage to minions.
- Weekly Quests Update
- Removed reputation as a potential reward from weekly quests.
- Now you can earn more weekly card packs.
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition: 16.11.3 (hotfix) Released 11/09/2016
- Display Driver version: 16.40.3111
- Geforce 9,10, and Titan Series Drivers: 375.70 Released 10/28/2016
- Quadro M Series Drivers: R375 U1 (375.63) Released 10/24/2016
- Quadro P Series Drivers: R375 U1 (375.63) Released 10/24/2016
Notice: There is a newer Nvidia driver available(375.86) This driver is not being recommended at this time due to the following known issues:
- Adds flickering and stuttering to a lot of games
- Down-clocks memory speed on all newer cards