Rocksteady Studios and Quantic Dream have both picked up two Develop Awards in Brighton last night.
developer Quantic Dream picked up the Best New IP and Best Independent Studio Awards.
Rocksteady Studios collected the Best In-House Studio award as well as scooping the award for Best Use of a Licence with the Batman: Arkham Asylum.
Meanwhile a special award was given out for Jagex’s Andrew Gower and Paul Gower who received the Development Legend Award.
Check out the full list of award winners below:
– Best New IP – Heavy Rain (Quantic Dream)
– Best New Download IP – Angry Birds (Rovio)
– Best Use of a Licence or IP – Batman: Arkham Asylum (Rocksteady Studios)
– Visual Arts – Split/Second (Black Rock Studio)
– Audio Accomplishment – DJ Hero (FreeStyleGames)
– Publishing Hero – Channel 4
TECHNOLOGY & SERVICES
– Technical Innovation – Unity Engine (Unity Technologies)
– Tools Provider – Hansoft
– Engine – Unreal Engine 3
– Services – Testology
– Audio Outsourcer – Side
– Visual Outsourcer – Axis Animation
– Recruitment Company – Amiqus
– Best New Studio – Hello Games
– Micro Studio – Hello Games
– Handheld Studio – SCE Cambridge
– Business Development – Sony XDev
– In-House Studio – Rocksteady Studios
– Independent Studio – Quantic Dream
– Development Legend – Andrew Gower & Paul Gower (Jagex)
– Grand Prix – Unity Technologies