Developer MakinGames fired Raging Justice onto Steam Greenlight back in 2015 and it’s now confirmed to release this year.
With the streets of Big Smoke City crammed with gangs, justice needs to be served. It’s now up to Rick Justice, a damn good cop, and Nikki Rage, an ex-military combatant, to put the thugs in their place with some classic brawler action. Expect to find all kinds of deadly weapons and even vehicles such as lawnmowers to crush the bad guys. The question is, do you annihilate or arrest the thugs? Your actions will affect how the game ends.
Fans of the classic Streets of Rage or even Double Dragon should appreciate this one with its HD graphics and surround sound. Having two main protagonists means there’s co-op play too which is great news.
Raging Justice Features
- Arrest warrants – You have the option to either obliterate your foes or play the rules and arrest them. Being a good cop has its benefits it’s a healthier lifestyle which means…well, more health but in the heat of a brawl, violence can sometimes be the answer. You get more points playing bad cop but it’s a dog eat dog world so watch out that your mate doesn’t swipe the loot before you do.
- Combat – Kick, punch and stomp your way through levels of 2D carnage with Rick and Nikki’s distinctive fighting styles
- Unique art style – Raging Justice has a distinctive art style reminiscent of classic arcade favourites brought to life with high definition 3D renders
- Vehicles – Mow down your foes on four wheels by jumping aboard lawnmowers and tractors. Vehicles will make you untouchable but if their health hits zero be prepared for an explosive exit!
- Weapons – Gear up with a variety of weapons. Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, hit a home run with a baseball bat or ruffle your foes feathers with a deadly pigeon
- Leaderboard – Fight for the top spot on the global leaderboards. As the tension rises so can your score, use precision, timing and a tactical mind to secure your place among the best!
- Co-op multiplayer – Don’t battle through the streets alone, enlist a friend to help you in some multiplayer madness.