If you are looking to upgrade your rig this holiday season, software and connected device moguls, Razer, has revealed its latest product in a best-selling keyboard series – the BlackWidow Ultimate 2016.
Completely redesigned, this new gaming keyboard comes with a plethora of new features and includes Razer’s iconic multi-award winning Mechanical Switches. In addition, the board also features an improved smudge-free top cover, combined audio/microphone jack and USB pass-through port for easy cable management.
Here is the full list of product features:
- Multi-award winning Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force
- 60 million keystroke life span
- Individually backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- Audio-out / mic-in jacks
- USB pass-through
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
- 2 year limited warranty
The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 is available now in the US, Canada and Latin America. Release in Europe and Asia will be late 2015.
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.