If you are looking to upgrade your rig this holiday season, software and connected device moguls, Razer, has revealed its latest product in a best-selling keyboard series – the BlackWidow Ultimate 2016.
Completely redesigned, this new gaming keyboard comes with a plethora of new features and includes Razer’s iconic multi-award winning Mechanical Switches. In addition, the board also features an improved smudge-free top cover, combined audio/microphone jack and USB pass-through port for easy cable management.
Here is the full list of product features:
- Multi-award winning Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50 g actuation force
- 60 million keystroke life span
- Individually backlit keys with dynamic lighting effects
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- Audio-out / mic-in jacks
- USB pass-through
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Braided fiber cable
- 2 year limited warranty
The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2016 is available now in the US, Canada and Latin America. Release in Europe and Asia will be late 2015.