Resident Evil 7 has just been released and the first DLC details have been revealed.
Two DLC updates have been outlined today with the first – called Banned Footage Vol. 1 – due for release on 31 January for $9.99. It includes two tapes and a new mode.
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room — but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning while crafting useful items and traps to stay alive.
- Extra Mode: Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game.
The second pack, Banned Footage Vol. 2, arrives on 14 February with two more tapes and a new mode.
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Extra Mode: Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game.
More DLC will be announced in the future according to the post.Related to this article
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.