A boxed set of every single Revolution-created adventure game will be seeing a release on 11 March, exclusively for the PC. Priced at £30 GBP, it’ll include the full Broken Sword series (plus additional versions of the first two games), as well as Beneath a Steel Sky and other adventures from Charles Cecil’s development studio.
Along with the games themselves, the Revolution boxed set will bundle “comic books, posters, high quality audio tracks, a Broken Sword USB, and a digital timeline with extensive behind- the-scenes materials”. On top of that, there’ll also be two hours of interview material with key people (like artist Dave Gibbons) who were involved with creating the games.
“It is with great pleasure that we have put together this collection of our games, posters, comics and other material, as well as a comprehensive series of movies retracing the history both of the company and the games that we have created,” says Cecil.
Here’s the full list of what’s included, followed by a short trailer.
- Revolution’s full catalogue of adventure games:
Broken Sword 1 – Shadow of the Templars
Broken Sword 1: Director’s Cut
Broken Sword 2 – the Smoking Mirror
Broken Sword 2: Remastered
Broken Sword 3 – the Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword 4 – the Angel of Death
Broken Sword 5 – the Serpent’s Curse
In Cold Blood
Beneath a Steel Sky
Lure of the Temptress
- Comic Compendium for Broken Sword 1, 2 and 5 by Dave Gibbons and Angus McKie.
- Beneath a Steel Sky Comic by Dave Gibbons.
- 4 double-sided Posters.
- Broken Sword USB Stick with the Soundtrack of all games (soundtrack also included on DVD).
- Audio CD with selected tracks of all Soundtracks.
- Exclusive Interactive Timeline with 25 years of behind-the-scenes assets and information, as well as six episodic documentary movies covering the 25-year history of Revolution and its games.