Rocket League’s new update is a reimagining of the Underpass stadium, now highlighted with strong, vivid and neon colors.
Psyonix revealed every important detail regarding its upcoming “Neo Tokyo” update and it will be available in June 20th followed by DLC-cars that players will be able to purchase.
Take a look at more information regarding this cool update:
- The beginning of “Season 3” for Competitive Playlists, which resets all skill ratings and rewards last season’s players with exclusive Rocket Boosts that reflect their final rank
- An expanded Item drop system that adds…
More than 20 “Rare” and “Very Rare” Item types for online, post-game drops
- An easy-to-use “Trade In” system that allows players to exchange multiple Items of one rarity type for an even rarer one.
- New “Painted” Items that offer different color variations on existing Garage favorites like Toppers and Wheels
- Special “Certified” Items that track specific in-game stats and increase in prestige the higher those stats go
- New Quick-Chat customization options that expand player choices for fast, in-game communication
- New Post-Game celebrations that spotlight the winning team and allow them to jump, spin, and boost their car to show off their accomplishments
- “Pillars,” a new experimental Arena that separates the field into three lanes via two massive walls in the middle of the stadium
- A new, in-game “Showroom” that allows players to view and purchase all previously-released and future premium DLC
- Eight new Trophies and Achievements on all three platforms
Founder and Editor of PC Invasion. Veteran PC gamer of over 22 years.