The Rotfront zone in Signalis has several tasks that you need to complete in order to obtain all the Tarot Cards. Get ready to explore since we’ve got a bunch of items to pick up. Here’s our Signalis guide to help you obtain the Lovers Card, Tower Card, and Sun Card.
Signalis: Lovers Card, Tower Card, and Sun Card locations guide
The other Tarot Cards that are required for the main puzzle in Signalis‘ Rotfront zone are discussed in other articles. However, there’s a good chance that you’ve visited these areas while solving the Magpie Box/Computer Antenna puzzle and Butterfly Pareidolia Safe puzzle. As such, we’ll focus on the remaining key items here.
- Apartments: Ground Floor – Grab the Acetone from the Disinfection Room.
- Apartments: Ground Floor – Use it on the canvas in the Dormitory.
- Apartments: Ground Floor – Go right from the Disinfection Room and jump down the Meat Grinder.
- Metro Station – The card is on a table in the Public House.
To get the Sun Card in Signalis, you must have completed the Magpie Box puzzle already. Upon opening the container, you’ll obtain the Star Card and the Store Key.
- Apartments: Upper Floor – Check the Dark Apartment. You’ll find the Developing Tank on a table in this room.
- Metro Station – Exit the Public House and unlock the adjacent door to the left using the Store Key. Pick up the Developer Fluid on the counter. Open your inventory and combine the Developing Tank and Developer Fluid to create a Photograph.
- Metro Station – Exit the store and head further to the left. In the next hallway, there’s a backyard area with a scanner. Place the Photograph inside, which will cause the mechanism to open. You can grab the Sun Card here.
Signalis is available via Steam.