Star Wars: battlefront Season Pass holders can get into the Deathstar action right now.
This third piece of DLC focuses on everyone’s favourite space station and includes the following.
- 2 playable hero characters
- 5 multiplayer maps set in space and on the Death Star
- o Imperial Blockade
- o Defense Sector
- o Power Sector
- o Command Sector
- o Death Star Surface
- 2 new blasters
- K-16 Bryar Pistol
- TL-50 Heavy Repeater
- 2 additional Star Cards
- Laser Trip Mine
- Medical Droid
- 2 new hero vehicles
- Darth Vader’s TIE Advanced x1
- Luke Skywalker’s Red Five X-wing
- Battle Station game mode
- Battle across 3 phases – each with a different
Note the DLC won;t be available for non-Season Pass holder until 4 October but it looks like it could be worth the wait. A full list of changes can be found on the EA site including general game changes.