Predictably, PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is in the top spot in this week’s Steam Top Sellers. Probably banned players repurchasing it are keep it up there as cheating is still a problem.
Civilization VI received new DLC this week with Rise and Fall and players have snapped that up taking it to second place. The Witcher 3 is back in the top ten and Subnautica has slipped a couple of places now that it’s been out for over a week.
Kingdom Come Deliverance is almost ready to launch and pre-orders have pushed that up to five and it will likely be somewhere near the top in next week’s chart. Techland has been pushing the Dying Light anniversary this week and the game has reappeared in the top ten in sixth place.
Dragon Ball FighterZ is slowly but surely slipping away and this week saw a large drop in player numbers according to Steamspy. Here’s how it looks this week…
Steam Top Sellers
- #1 – PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS
- #2 – Sid Meier’s Civilization® VI: Rise and Fall
- #3 – The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition
- #4 – Subnautica
- #5 – Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- #6 – Dying Light Enhanced Edition
- #7 – DRAGON BALL FighterZ
- #8 – Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
- #9 – Slay the Spire
- #10 – FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE