Following a week of beta testing, Survios has now set a release date for their all-action VR title Sprint Vector.
Sprint Vector launches on 8 February for the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. In Sprint Vector players join Mr. Entertainment in his all-action game show where the “fastest sprinters” are “recruited” from around the universe compete in 8 vs 8 challenges. Players need to navigate through challenging courses utilising power-ups and generally leaping their way through levels while waving their arms around a lot.
PC players will be able to get their hands on Championship Intergalactica Winter Games cosmetic skins pack for free when the game launches. Sprint Vector can be picked up on Steam and the Oculus Store when it launches.
Further Sprint Vector features include:
- Competitive multiplayer matches: Public and private online multiplayer modes pit up to eight players against each other in intense, high-speed races as you vie for a spot on the Global Leaderboards.
- 12 competitive race tracks: Scale towering pyramids and plunge into alien ruins, leap across bottomless pits while dodging debilitating blobs of sludge, or survive the trap-riddled streets of an ancient city. A dozen complex race courses full of obstacles, alternate paths, and game-changing power-ups make for endless replay value.
- Customizable solo play: Run the course at your own pace and learn the ropes with customizable solo game settings.
- Nine challenge courses: Take on these diabolical courses designed to test your sprinting prowess to the extreme. Tackle three specific challenges across nine single-player challenge courses with Local and Global Leaderboards.
- Eight intergalactic competitors: Choose from eight colorful characters pulled from every corner of the galaxy, from notorious street artist Daxx to ethereal Luna to streetwise hammerhead Hendrix, each with multiple skins to unlock.
- Power-ups galore: Utilize a wide range of power-ups, from explosive proximity mines to nitro speed and racer-seeking rockets, to gain an advantage over the competition.
Related to this article