The next Titanfall update comes with Pilot Skirmish and more fixes.
The new featured Pilot Skirmish Game Mode will see teams of eight battling it out without the assistance of AI or Titans and will not be part of the Variety Pack Playlist according to Respawn due to “difference in player sizes with the rest of the game modes”.
Marked for Death has proved popular with players so that is now being added as a Permanent Game Mode and now comes with Marked For Death loadouts to unlock.
Three colour blind option are being added (protanopia, deuteranopia, and tritanopia) which will affect IFF glows, crosshair colors, and names above heads.
There’s also changes to Burn Cards with limited Black Market Daily Deals, a new Roll the Dice Burn Card that gives you the “ability to tap into your entire deck from inside a match”. Finally there’s the Burn Card Auto Fill toggle whuich will auto fill empty byrn card slots.
Players will also not be penalised for joining game late should the team lose. The loss will not be added to your record.
Changes that affect the gameplay and fixes are as follows:
- Titans no longer show up on the minimap when they dash.
- Atlas and Stryder melee damage values have been switched to mirror their original design intent. The Titan melee damage order is now: Stryder, Atlas, Ogre from least to most. This is also consistent with the hierarchy of damage for the Big Punch mod.
- To stem the influx of Burn Cards at higher levels, the Bonus XP-to-Credits conversion rate for max level players has been adjusted.
- As part of the pan-galactic stimulus package, credits for selling rare Burn Cards have been increased from 200 to 400.
BUG FIXES (All Platforms)
- For the Black Market we slightly reduced the chance to get rare cards in the Standard Pack, and increased the number of rare cards in the Premium Pack from 4 to 5.
- The Auto-Titan vortex effect should no longer orient incorrectly.
- Fixed the shotgun, vortex fireback, and arc cannon bypassing Titan shields when used against a Pilot doing a friendly rodeo.
- The map Export no longer contains areas where you can shoot through covered windows.
- Grenades should now be better at predicting their movement at high frame rates.
- Fixed a rare crash bug on Demeter in Campaign mode.
BUG FIXES (PC)
- Fixed incorrect leave game dialog behavior when in a party.
Coming Soon in a Future Update
- New game modes including Wingman Last Titan Standing.